Josh and I also excitedly discussed travelling. In the past couple weeks, we’ve been discussing when to get carpet. We had decided to push our roof until 2015….. and tentatively decided to do interest-free carpet maybe this fall?! then I got to thinking about travelling and if we want to start trying for a baby, maybe we need to prioritize travelling. We discussed that that will be doable with carpet in the fall and a trip next summer because Im 4 pay checks away from being done with my loans!!!!!! BAH!!!! and we can easily save for months until then. I am thrilled to be thinking and searching aer lingus! Josh thinks Ireland and Scotland but also trusts that if I want to go back to Italy, it must be good!! Lord God, will you please guide our thinking and plans!!!!??