I am thankful for Josh and my improved communication… after a FUN evening eating at Champps and ring browsing I’ve learned a lot. I’ve really tried listening and digesting ….
– the stone is important to Josh. He will think about its quality each time he will look at it.
– the engagement band signifies that someone is married to Josh more than a simple band
– band looks modern… are you taken? a lesbian? keep your last name?
– he wonders whats up when only the band is worn… but understands when periodically it isn’t worn like a trip to Lowes
– its an investment.. if he is going to spend that much it will be a good good stone
– diamonds and mens band seem to be significant to marriage vs. a smoky quartz
– princess cut solitaires look more modern and he is more drawn to them than round
reality vs. expectations: “you want a 1.5 carat ring…. you’ll get a 1.51 carat ring!” oh what a cutie